Differences between bottle feeding and cup feeding
| kindest Cup
Once you captured your milk, you or someone else can feed it to baby directly from kindestCup.
- Cup feeding is completely natural for babies. Even newborns can do it! kindestCup has a soft, flexible rim that gently conforms to baby's tiny mouth and minimizes spills.
- No artificial nipples, no nipple confusion.
- According to lactation professionals, cup feeding is the preferred feeding alternative for breastfed babies because it does not interfere with breastfeeding. It doesn't affect baby's ability to return to the breast.
- Some dentists recommend cup feeding to promote healthy oral-facial development
- Cup feeding may be beneficial for babies who get gassy or colicky from bottle-feeding.
- Learn more about cup feeding newborns.