Learn more about flexible pricing.
kindestCup is a 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup for
- hand expression
- cup feeding
- saving leaking breast milk.
The Best Choice for Hand Expression of Breastmilk
Breastfeeding is a beautiful and easy way to nourish and comfort tiny humans. But managing lactating breasts and regulating milk supply can be challenging.
kindestCup is your new 'breast' friend: it supports breastfeeding in 3 essential ways:
1. Hand expression: This is the most natural, most effective method of breastmilk expression (other than breastfeeding a baby). kindestCup is ergonomically designed to make hand expression less tiring. It promotes good posture and can be used right- and left-handed. It is engineered to collect hand expressed milk efficiently. All the random drops and sprays in every direction are contained within the soft silicone cup. kindestCup is the only breastmilk collection device in the world that is optimized to harvest the power of hand expression.
- Hand expressed milk is more nutritious than pumped milk (true story)
- Some lactation professionals recommend hand expression to prevent medical conditions such as engorgement, blocked ducts or mastitis.
- Hand expression is beneficial for managing both, low milk supply and oversupply.
2. Cup feeding: kindestCup has a soft rim that conforms to baby's tiny mouth so that baby can feed directly from kindestCup. No artificial nipples, no nipple confusion. Cup feeding is completely natural for babies. Even newborns can do it.
- Cup feeding may also help babies who get gassy or colicky from the bottle.
- Some lactation professionals recommend cup feeding as a temporary feeding alternative for babies who struggle with breastfeeding issues due to oral restrictions, such as tongue ties or lip ties.
3. Saving leaking breast milk: Breast milk is liquid gold that should not go to waste on clothes or nursing pads. Take advantage of the letdown reflex, for example when baby is nursing on the opposite breast. kindestCup gently adheres to the leaky breast and collects drip milk to save for later. kindestCup has wider opening and more compact shape than any other silicone breast pump, which makes for an exceptionally gentle and secure latch. Fits all breast sizes.
Other benefits of kindestCup 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup include:
- kindestCup is completely safe, made from 100% food-safe silicone.
- kindestCup is super easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- kindestCup offers the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products for a fraction of the cost.
- kindestCup does does not have a volume scale.Yes, no volume scale, no unrealistic expectation.
- kindestCup is WHO-code compliant.
- kindestCup makes for a less stressful experience for new mothers.
Join a growing community of breastfeeding moms who chose a more gentle and natural way to support their breastfeeding experience. Don't be shy…. EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This offer includes a high-quality drawstring storage pouch with lint-free satin lining and clip-on loop. Washable and reusable. Perfect for on-the-go!
FREE SHIPPING CANADA/ USA
Kindest cups are very effective and have many uses! It is a great tool to have in your Lactation tool box! The management team of Kindest Cup is also very kind and responsive!
Cómo IBCLC profesional de la Lactancia me resulta un instrumento muy cómodo y eficaz para las madres que acuden a mi consulta.
De manejo sencillo. Muy útil.
Arrived quickly and in good condition. I’m so excited, I received my Demo kindest cup. It’s the best thing I’ve never seen.
I can’t wait to share this joy with many lactating mothers in my country 🇹🇿.
kindestCup - 3 in 1 Multifunctional Breast Milk Expression Cup
I'm so excited about the kindest cup because it is only one piece, it comes in a convenient carrying bag, which fits easily in a diaper bag and it let's you get comfortable while using it.
The cup itself is soft silicone and shaped unlike anything I've seen before. It makes me think of Cinderella's glass slipper and it really is magical. It allows for hand expression, catching leaking milk, and cup feeding. The bottom is flat so it can be set down without spilling. It instantly appealed to my breast fed toddler because of its squishy nature and fun shape and it can be used past nursing as a snack cup.
I've spent a decent amount of time trying to squirt milk into a bottle, but it's very hard to catch milk in most containers.The kindest cup makes it easier as it catches the milk spraying in different directions. I love the fact that the milk can be fed directly to the baby from the cup. The fact that the cup also suctions on to catch milk drips while you're nursing is just icing on the cake.
The only potential issue of the suctioning feature is that a hard kick from a baby would knock it off. But I can't rave enough about the fact that it suctions onto more than just my areola and nipple. It attaches to the breast itself which is much more comfortable, and it can be used in any position including lying down.
One of my big questions is how this cup compares to the popular silicone breast pumps. The kindest cup is much more useful as it offers three uses as compared to the one of the silicone pump, it's also much easier to wash, dry and store.
I absolutely love the kindest cup. I don't have any big cons and just a long list of pros. It's one of my favorite nursing tools and is going straight into my hospital bag. I expect to get a lot of use out of it.