Learn more about COVID flexible pricing.
CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT with each order.
kindestCup is a 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup for
- hand expression
- cup feeding
- saving leaking breast milk.
The Best Choice for Hand Expression of Breastmilk
Breastfeeding is a beautiful and easy way to nourish and comfort tiny humans. But managing lactating breasts and regulating milk supply can be challenging.
kindestCup is your new 'breast' friend: it supports breastfeeding in 3 essential ways:
1. Hand expression: This is the most natural, most effective method of breastmilk expression (other than breastfeeding a baby). kindestCup is ergonomically designed to make hand expression less tiring. It promotes good posture and can be used right- and left-handed. It is engineered to collect hand expressed milk efficiently. All the random drops and sprays in every direction are contained within the soft silicone cup. kindestCup is the only breastmilk collection device in the world that is optimized to harvest the power of hand expression.
- Hand expressed milk is more nutritious than pumped milk (true story)
- Some lactation professionals recommend hand expression to prevent medical conditions such as engorgement, blocked ducts or mastitis.
- Hand expression is beneficial for managing both, low milk supply and oversupply.
2. Cup feeding: kindestCup has a soft rim that conforms to baby's tiny mouth so that baby can feed directly from kindestCup. No artificial nipples, no nipple confusion. Cup feeding is completely natural for babies. Even newborns can do it.
- Cup feeding may also help babies who get gassy or colicky from the bottle.
- Some lactation professionals recommend cup feeding as a temporary feeding alternative for babies who struggle with breastfeeding issues due to oral restrictions, such as tongue ties or lip ties.
3. Saving leaking breast milk: Breast milk is liquid gold that should not go to waste on clothes or nursing pads. Take advantage of the letdown reflex, for example when baby is nursing on the opposite breast. kindestCup gently adheres to the leaky breast and collects drip milk to save for later. kindestCup has wider opening and more compact shape than any other silicone breast pump, which makes for an exceptionally gentle and secure latch. Fits all breast sizes.
Other benefits of kindestCup 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup include:
- kindestCup is completely safe, made from 100% food-safe silicone.
- kindestCup is super easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- kindestCup offers the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products for a fraction of the cost.
- kindestCup does does not have a volume scale.Yes, no volume scale, no unrealistic expectation.
- kindestCup is WHO-code compliant.
- kindestCup makes for a less stressful experience for new mothers.
Join a growing community of breastfeeding moms who chose a more gentle and natural way to support their breastfeeding experience. Don't be shy…. EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This offer includes a high-quality drawstring storage pouch with lint-free satin lining and clip-on loop. Washable and reusable. Perfect for on-the-go!
FREE SHIPPING CANADA/ USA
I am really happy with this. Works better for me than other milk catchers. I even used it laying down. Great customer service from Melanie. Quick shipping speed.
I totally recommend it.
So pleased with my experience from start to finish! I experienced a slight delay in shipping on my kindest cup and reached out because it was getting close to my c section date. I received an immediate response and action taken place to get my kindest cup to me. I got it just in time and am so happy that I did. I’ve already stored over 20oz of milk in my first week home. Great product, great price and an amazing person behind the product!
I am SO relieved to have my kindest cup!!!
After 5 months of struggling to maneuver my haaka, fixing it when the suction is no longer working, pouring my milk into a bottle after etc; I now have a much simpler solution. I can use this for cup feeding, catching letdown & expressing my milk. I am so grateful to be nursing in the time this was invented! Super comfy and doesn't move once it's on your breast!
Fast responses from customer service to boot! (In conjunction to my delivery issue)
Thank you so much to the engineer, you have merely redefined nursing for me. Absolutely glorious and brilliant!
The Kindest Cup is the best container I've found so far for hand expression. It's easy to hold and position one-handed, and the flat bottom keeps it stable if you're bent over a countertop trying to use gravity to get that very last drop out. I don't find it quite as useful for catching letdown since I tend to bump it and break the suction. Also, after dealing with disassembling, washing, drying, and re-assembling pump parts, it's such a relief to have one simple part to clean after expressing milk! A great product from a company that genuinely cares about breastfeeding people.
The kindest cup is a nice tool in the breastfeeding toolbox. I have used it mainly to catch the leaks while nursing on one side and for self expression. I like that it's low fuss on clean-up too too. Sometimes I struggle with getting it to "stick" as all conditions have to line up (area needs to be dry, can't catch on clothes etc) and I'm often in a rush. Overall, happy with my purchase!