Learn more about COVID flexible pricing.
Check out real reviews from real customers at the bottom of this page.
kindestCup is a 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup for
- hand expression
- cup feeding
- saving leaking breast milk.
The Best Choice for Hand Expression of Breastmilk
Breastfeeding is a beautiful and easy way to nourish and comfort tiny humans. But managing lactating breasts and regulating milk supply can be challenging.
kindestCup is your new 'breast' friend: it supports breastfeeding in 3 essential ways:
1. Hand expression: This is the most natural, most effective method of breastmilk expression (other than breastfeeding a baby). kindestCup is ergonomically designed to make hand expression easy and clean. It promotes good posture and can be used right- and left-handed. It is engineered to collect hand expressed milk effectively. All the random drops and sprays in every direction are contained within the soft silicone cup. kindestCup is the only breastmilk collection device in the world that is optimized to harvest the power of hand expression.
- Hand expressed milk is more nutritious than pumped milk (true story)
- Some lactation professionals recommend hand expression to prevent medical conditions such as engorgement, blocked ducts or mastitis.
- Hand expression is beneficial for managing both, low milk supply and oversupply.
- Research shows that women who know hand expression are less likely to give up breastfeeding in the first weeks or months.
2. Cup feeding: kindestCup has a soft rim that conforms to baby's tiny mouth so that baby can feed directly from kindestCup. No artificial nipples, no nipple confusion. Cup feeding is completely natural for babies. Even newborns can do it.
- Cup feeding may also help babies who get gassy or colicky from the bottle.
- Some lactation professionals recommend cup feeding as a temporary feeding alternative for babies who struggle with breastfeeding issues due to oral restrictions, such as tongue ties or lip ties.
3. Saving leaking breast milk: Breast milk is liquid gold that should not go to waste on clothes or nursing pads. Take advantage of the letdown reflex, for example when baby is nursing on the opposite breast. kindestCup gently adheres to the leaky breast and collects drip milk to save for later. kindestCup has wider opening and more compact shape than any other silicone breast pump, which makes for an exceptionally gentle and secure latch. Fits all breast sizes.
Other benefits of kindestCup 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup include:
- kindestCup is completely safe, made from 100% food-safe silicone.
- kindestCup is super easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- kindestCup offers the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products for a fraction of the cost.
- kindestCup does does not have a volume scale.Yes, no volume scale, no unrealistic expectation.
- kindestCup is WHO-code compliant.
- kindestCup makes for a less stressful experience for new mothers.
Join a growing community of breastfeeding moms who chose a more gentle and natural way to support their breastfeeding experience. Don't be shy…. EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This offer includes a high-quality drawstring storage pouch with lint-free satin lining and clip-on loop. Washable and reusable. Perfect for on-the-go!
FREE SHIPPING CANADA/ USA
Really helpful product
I absolutely love my KindestCup! I purchased a Haaka and couldn’t even use it because it hurt so bad! I saw the KindestCup advertised on Instagram and I immediately ordered it. Can you say GAME CHANGER!? The KindestCup is amazing! I experience NO pain while using it and I am able to collect so much milk that would usually end up in a nursing pad or leaking everywhere. I will be telling all of my pregnant and breastfeeding friends and family about this amazing product!
My 4 month old is exclusively breastfed and adamantly refuses bottle. When we tried the cup, she took to it immediately , even grabbing it herself and directing it towards her mouth. We finally have an alternative way to feed her , and I’m super grateful !
I have tried and tried to use this product. I have watched videos, read the instructions, tried to trouble shoot, ect but no matter what I do it won’t stay sealed and falls off so I am back to using my old hakaa. I’m very sad about it.
I am really happy with this. Works better for me than other milk catchers. I even used it laying down. Great customer service from Melanie. Quick shipping speed.
I totally recommend it.