Learn more about COVID flexible pricing.
CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT with each order.
kindestCup is a 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup for
- hand expression
- cup feeding
- saving leaking breast milk.
The Best Choice for Hand Expression of Breastmilk
Breastfeeding is a beautiful and easy way to nourish and comfort tiny humans. But managing lactating breasts and regulating milk supply can be challenging.
kindestCup is your new 'breast' friend: it supports breastfeeding in 3 essential ways:
1. Hand expression: This is the most natural, most effective method of breastmilk expression (other than breastfeeding a baby). kindestCup is ergonomically designed to make hand expression less tiring. It promotes good posture and can be used right- and left-handed. It is engineered to collect hand expressed milk efficiently. All the random drops and sprays in every direction are contained within the soft silicone cup. kindestCup is the only breastmilk collection device in the world that is optimized to harvest the power of hand expression.
- Hand expressed milk is more nutritious than pumped milk (true story)
- Some lactation professionals recommend hand expression to prevent medical conditions such as engorgement, blocked ducts or mastitis.
- Hand expression is beneficial for managing both, low milk supply and oversupply.
2. Cup feeding: kindestCup has a soft rim that conforms to baby's tiny mouth so that baby can feed directly from kindestCup. No artificial nipples, no nipple confusion. Cup feeding is completely natural for babies. Even newborns can do it.
- Cup feeding may also help babies who get gassy or colicky from the bottle.
- Some lactation professionals recommend cup feeding as a temporary feeding alternative for babies who struggle with breastfeeding issues due to oral restrictions, such as tongue ties or lip ties.
3. Saving leaking breast milk: Breast milk is liquid gold that should not go to waste on clothes or nursing pads. Take advantage of the letdown reflex, for example when baby is nursing on the opposite breast. kindestCup gently adheres to the leaky breast and collects drip milk to save for later. kindestCup has wider opening and more compact shape than any other silicone breast pump, which makes for an exceptionally gentle and secure latch. Fits all breast sizes.
Other benefits of kindestCup 3 in 1 Breastfeeding Cup include:
- kindestCup is completely safe, made from 100% food-safe silicone.
- kindestCup is super easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- kindestCup offers the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products for a fraction of the cost.
- kindestCup does does not have a volume scale.Yes, no volume scale, no unrealistic expectation.
- kindestCup is WHO-code compliant.
- kindestCup makes for a less stressful experience for new mothers.
Join a growing community of breastfeeding moms who chose a more gentle and natural way to support their breastfeeding experience. Don't be shy…. EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This offer includes two high-quality drawstring storage pouches with lint-free satin lining and clip-on loop. Washable and reusable. Perfect for on-the-go!
FREE SHIPPING CANADA/ USA
Why two kindestCups? It's a great deal that you can share with a friend or you can keep them in different places: one for home and one for work, for example.
Just started using kindest cup with my newborn. It works great now that my milk has come in. I was shocked at the amount of "leaking" milk it collects both when engorged and baby is not ready to nurse and when feeding on the other side. Seems more effective than my expensive pump I had for my first.
My son in 1 week old and has no problems with the cup feeding
kindestCup (2-pack) - 3 in 1 Multifunctional Breast Milk Expression Cup
Ich habe mir die kindestCup noch vor der Geburt meines ersten Kindes besorgt, um direkt im Wochenbett mit der Benutzung zu beginnen. Da gerade am Anfang des Milcheinschusses die nicht stillende Brust häufig noch stark tropft, ist die kindestCup nun ein unverzichtbarer Begleiter unseres Stillteams geworden.
Design und entsprechende Handhabung sind wahnsinnig großartig! Ich bin begeistert. Danke
I'm a bit disappointed in this purchase, as I was so looking forward to using it after reading all the wonderful reviews. Just didn’t work for me- was never able to collect more than a few drops of milk. Appears well made with fast shipping, just bummed it didn’t work for me.
Simple to use, and rescues so much milk from being wasted in a breast pad. I gifted one to a friend, and she loves it from first use as well. Thank you, from us both!