Who is kindestCup for?
You are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed and
- you want to express and collect breast milk (to manage low supply or over supply, to protect existing milk supply, to deal with leaking breasts etc.).
- you sometimes want to feed baby breast milk off the breast (i.e. by someone else).
You're not crazy about pumping...
- pumps don't respond well to your body (i.e. you have a healthy milk supply but the pump barely gets any milk, pumping feels uncomfortable etc.).
Don't worry, you're not alone! 62% of pump users report pump related problems (Qi et al, 2014), so it's good to have other options!
- pumps are limiting for your lifestyle (i.e. bulky, noisy, fussy to keep clean, needs power etc.)
- you like the simplicity of a silicone breast pump like Haakaa, but you need something more versatile that also works when you're away from baby.
... or bottle feeding
- you want to avoid nipple confusion to protect your breastfeeding relationship
- there are issues with bottle feeding (i.e. due to congestion, because it makes baby gassy etc.).
You honour your body and our planet
- you prefer to do your birthing, breastfeeding and parenting naturally and intuitively.
- you trust our ancient wisdom and know that the body is incredibly efficient and reliable.
- you don't like being wasteful and prefer a product that can be easily re-purposed when you are done breastfeeding.
- you like supporting a small, mom-operated business.
If this sounds familiar, kindestCup is for you!
Breastfeeding is important work! kindestCup helps you find a sustainable balance between breastfeeding and other aspects of your life, without compromising your breastfeeding relationship.
kindestCup is thoughtfully designed by a breastfeeding mom!
Meet the world's first and only 3-in-1 breastfeeding cup
WE EMPOWER PARENTS TO BREASTFEED WITH CONFIDENCE
Tap into the positive feedback loop
Hand expression is as old as breastfeeding itself. During hand expression the gentle, pleasant touch of your own hands generates positive feedback, which triggers and promotes the release of breast milk. kindestCup is designed to amplify this positive feedback loop and makes milk expression fun! With kindestCup, every amount of breast milk looks perfect. Because that's what it is!
Click on the hotspots to discover how kindestCup promotes positive feedback and facilitates efficient milk removal.
How does it work?
kindestCup combines the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products in one simple and elegant design. Watch the video to find out how it works.
Learning hand expression
Are you worried about being able to do hand expression? Hand expression is a learned skill but it's probably easier than you think! Here are some pro tips that will set you up for success:
- Pick a good time: practice hand expression when you're not in a rush. Try it just before a feed, when your body is ready to let go of the milk. Not right after a feed when your breasts are empty.
- Pick a good spot: practice somewhere where you can relax and be comfortable.
- If it hurts, don't do it: make sure your touch and pressure is gentle and pleasant.
- Explore your whole breast: try different areas, angles and directions to work the milk towards the nipple. Avoid pulling on your nipple.
- Don't get frustrated, get help. Trial and error is normal. If you feel like you're not making progress, seek out a local breastfeeding support group or lactation consultant for some one-on-one guidance.
Manage your milk supply and keep your breasts comfortable, where ever you are. kindestCup is portable, discrete and easy to clean. Made from 100% food-safe silicone. Free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Travel in style
kindestCup comes with an awesome drawstring pouch for on-the-go, featuring a high quality lint-free satin lining and a practical clip-on loop. There's enough space to hold some milk baggies to take home your liquid gold. Washable and reusable!
FREE GIFT with every order
Our cute, limited-edition Pregnant Chicken prints are a great way to thank your favorite birth worker or breastfeeding supporter. Or to cheer on a pregnant friend!
Four different versions, hand-drawn by Mel, the creator of kindestCup.
Just go to the shop add a couple to your kindestCup order.
Spread the love!
Breastfeeding, engineering and art, all in one. I'm so in love!
Unique, with sensuous feel & practical design.
FANTASTIC... I am excited about your concept. Clever, practical and comforting... GENIUS.
It is really well designed.