Three proven solutions that have worked for millions of years.
Made from 100% pure food-grade silicone. Easy to clean.
Save time. Save money. Save your nerves.
DEsigned by and for breastfeeding parents
After 5 months of struggling with other products I now have a much simpler solution. I can use this for cup feeding, catching letdown & expressing my milk. You have merely redefined nursing for me. Absolutely glorious and brilliant!
I can't rave enough about the fact that it suctions onto more than just my areola and nipple. It attaches to the breast itself which is much more comfortable, and it can be used in any position including lying down.
My 4 month old is exclusively breastfed and adamantly refuses bottle. When we tried kindestCup, she took to it immediately. We finally have an alternative way to feed her , and I’m super grateful !
kindestCup is the best container I've found so far for hand expression. It's such a relief to have one simple part to clean after expressing milk! A great product from a company that genuinely cares about breastfeeding people.
Meet the world's first and only 3-in-1 breastfeeding cup
(r)EVOLUTIONARY DESIGN FEATURES
kindestCup makes every amount of breast milk look perfect. Because that's what it is!
Click on the hotspots to discover how kindestCup promotes positive feedback and facilitates effective milk removal.
How does it work?
kindestCup combines the functionality of multiple breastfeeding products in one simple and elegant design. Watch the video to find out how it works.
Who is kindestCup for?
You are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed and
- you want to express and collect breast milk
* to manage low supply or over supply
* to protect existing milk supply
* to deal with leaking breasts or prevent clogged ducts
- you or another caregiver want to feed baby breast milk off the breast
You're not crazy about pumping...
- pumps don't respond well to your body and you need an alternative
* you have a healthy milk supply but the pump barely gets any milk
* pumping feels uncomfortable or painful
* pump output is erratic and unpredictable which creates unnecessary stress and worries.
Don't worry, you're not alone! 62% of pump users report pump related problems (Qi et al, 2014), so it's good to have other options!
- pumping is limiting your lifestyle or makes you feel trapped (bulky, noisy, hard to clean, needs power/ charging)
- you are already hand expressing or hands-on pumping.
- you like the simplicity of a silicone breast pump like Haakaa, but you need something more versatile that also works when you're away from baby.
There are issues with bottle feeding.
- you want to avoid nipple confusion to protect your breastfeeding relationship
- baby refuses the bottle
- there are issues with bottle feeding and you need another option
* baby has a hard time suckling due to congestion
* bottle feeding makes baby gassy or colicky
You honour your body, your community and our planet
- you trust your body and our ancient female wisdom.
- you like to support a small, mom-operated business.
- you prefer to invest a product that can be easily re-purposed when you are done breastfeeding.
If this sounds familiar, kindestCup is for you!
Breastfeeding is important work! Celebrate every drop! kindestCup can help you find a sustainable balance between breastfeeding and other aspects of your life, without compromising your breastfeeding relationship.
kindestCup is thoughtfully designed by a breastfeeding mom with a PhD in Biomechanics!
FREE GIFT with every order
Our cute, limited-edition Pregnant Chicken prints are a great way to thank your favorite birth worker or breastfeeding supporter. Or to cheer on a pregnant friend!
Four different versions, hand-drawn by Mel, the creator of kindestCup.
Just go to the shop and add a couple to your kindestCup order.
Spread the love!